Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: I need to go take an enormous dump

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just thought you guys would like to know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by all means...wouldn't want you all backed up or anything LOL

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thanks.

    It went pretty well.


    I am going to get nice and buzzed tonight and have a meatball sub. Have a nice night buddy!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad it was an easy movement, just go easy on the cheese on the sandwich [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could take a dump... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take a cup of Hot milk, mix in some chocolate exlax, stir in a drop or two of vanillia extract with a spoonful of sugar...Then find a good book and we'll see ya in a little while [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can you say "FLEET"..works like dynomite

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chineese food helps clean out my system...LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a little time can cure most things...I think I personally got to uptight watching someone else's life going 5000 miles per hour...note to self next time I travel bring along the correctol!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wonder whatever happened to old "bound-up" Dave?? He must have found relief hahahaha

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •